The Necessity of Digital Company Profiles
In today’s world, being a part of a digital space like LinkedIn is not only commonplace, it’s necessary.
LinkedIn is a social network, but its main focus is business and networking. While sites like Facebook and Twitter are great for sharing and connecting with your audience, LinkedIn can be utilized as a tool for growing your business and your visibility. Having a well-written LinkedIn profile strengthens your online presence while allowing you to network, maintain professional relationships, engage with customers, and promote your products or services.
The Importance of a Great Personal LinkedIn Profile
A strong, professional profile allows you to position yourself as a leader in your field. A well-written profile attracts potential customers as well as other professionals, giving you the opportunity to gain new business and expand your network. Your LinkedIn profile represents you-your personality, your accomplishments, your experience, your skills- and what you have to offer. If your profile is incomplete, unprofessional, or poorly written, there’s a good chance you will get overlooked.
What Should be Included?
- A clear, recent picture that represents who you are
- An attention grabbing headline
- A detailed summary enriched with keywords that highlights your expertise, accomplishments, and goals
- Work experience that highlights specific responsibilities and accomplishments
- Links, media, or content that showcase your work or projects
The Importance of a Great Company Page
Creating a company page on LinkedIn makes your business more visible, allows you to promote your services and products, showcases what you have to offer, and gives customers the perfect place to recommend you. If it’s done right, a compelling and well-written company page has the potential to drive traffic back to your website, increase your exposure, and attract new business. A page that is bland, unfinished, or sounds like a robot will be a huge turn-off for customers or potential employees. Quality matters.
What Makes a Great Company Page?
- A strong, consistent brand voice that is in sync with your website and other social media networks
- The use of logos, taglines, pictures, and media (often taken from your website) which make it easier for current and potential clients to identify your company
- Updated content including short posts, blogs, pictures, and videos
- A completed page with detailed information about what your company does, what products or services you offer, and interesting facts about your company and employees
- The use of keywords- company pages are extremely friendly when it comes to SEO
Blindspot has the skills and expertise to help you create an attention grabbing profile or turn an already good company page into something great.